Thursday, August 06, 2009

How to... embed a link into the comment field

First and foremost, thanks to all of those who chimed into the roll call. It's always good to get a sense of who's reading this thing and to find out how I can improve.

I gave you guys the opportunity to promote your blogs and websites - and many of you took advantage of that. However, I noticed that a lot of you with blogs and websites, didn't take the time, or maybe don't know how to actually link to your site.

So I took the time to show you how...

I used a cool tool called Jing to record my computer movements and show you how... Check it out below. The video is embedded, but it's much easier to see if you click the link below the video.



Click this link to see it full screen:
http://www.screencast.com/users/klkatz/folders/Jing/media/7936f538-dbed-4f40-abec-2107fb1900e6

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment